Lots of great links I’ve been hoarding:
- Relationships don’t end with boyfriends and girlfriend; a great post on representing all kinds of relationships in fiction.
- What sparked some famous novels.
- I’m a little obsessed with this list of YA novels by state.
- Great opening lines in poetry.
- Valerie Tripp taught me about D-Day, apple butter, and air raids.
- Fellow critique group member Katie looks at how paleontology prepared her for writing fiction. Basically, Katie does all the awesome stuff.
- Another fellow critique group member (and 2013 debut author) Tara Sullivan interviews me on her blog. Check it out for a little background on Queen of the Air, some song recommendations, and a blast-from-the-past photo of yours truly.