Lots of links to start your week off right:
- I know this guy! Matt walked across the country, so now he’s walking every street in New York City.
- “It’s not surprising that writers, historically technophobic and requiring either sequestered mental space for composition or greater proximal awareness for gathering material, would recoil from smartphones.” Has the New York Times seen #yalit?
- I’d attend “How to Explain to Your Parents That Your Novel is Not Based On Them” and other rejected AWP panels.
- New thesis topic: cultural myths and literary tropes in pizza delivery menus that I will never throw away.
- Why can’t scientists write like poets? I know a few who certainly could handle/appreciate that kind of language.
- Is our personality in our genes? Maybe not.