A few links for today:
- An interesting look at post-apocalyptic literature and what kind of questions we ask ourselves about the end of the world.
- The Horn Book looks at 2012 in children’s lit miscellanea.
- A lot of people study the history of literature, but what about the history of reading?
- There are a lot of best of 2012 lists out there, but I like this list of YA authors talking about some of their favorite recent reads.
- In case you’re still surrounded by holiday visitors, the NCBLA has some suggestions on how to connect and share stories with family and friends.