A few more fun links for the day:
- Color-coded etymology gets the attention of my inner word-nerd.
- Only your knowledge of 18th century female writers and the history of witchcraft in Europe can save us from this asteroid!
- Great post at YA Highway about placeholder projects.
- Arresting piece about the power of poetry for Afghan women.
- There’s no such thing as a perfect first draft.
- Why writing support and communities are so necessary. (Psyched to be part of a fabulous YA/MG critique group!)